Feeling a little aimless about your website or social media?
It's not hopeless, but it can feel that way.
That's why I send out emails and write posts about how to strategize more effectively.
Distilled Studio exists to help people who help people.
This is my prioritized short list of what to do next,. There is all kinds of good information on the web and I share a lot of it in the blog as well. Start with this:
- Define your audience and your organization.
- Use your website for outreach and as your hub online (I suggest Squarespace).
- Make sure people can find your website (SEO).
- Connect and reach people with email marketing (try Mailchimp).
- Use social media to connect not just to make announcements.
- Design anything you put out to be easy to use and easy on the eyes.
Are you ready to have a clear strategy and successfully reach more people?
Ready, but no extra time:
If you don't have the time to invest in learning how to make a bigger dent, I'd love to learn about what you do and see if there's something I can do to help you reach more people and feel purposeful about online marketing.